Wednesday 26 November 2014

Easy Christmas Presents for Teachers

If any of my children's teachers read my Blog, look away now!  LOL.
Yes, I've discovered PicMonkey, and I'm amusing myself trying new effects!
I'll post about the tags - made with My Digital Studio - tomorrow, I hope.  Today's post is all about the super-easy and cute Mini Whiteboards I made.
The frame is from IKEA, and I need to go back to get more!  
How cute is this little desktop Whiteboard?  You can write on it with a dry erase marker (I have attached one to the frame, of course).  I made this little list - perfect for To-Do's with some Whisper White cardstock,  stamped with black ink.  The numbers and dots are in the Project Life Stamp set.  Then I added a little washi tape top and bottom and the job is almost done.



A dry erase marker attached with some retired ribbon, and on the other side:-



Cute free printables!  I have a collection of them.   I printed them at home onto whisper white cardstock, but you could get them printed elsewhere.   I downloaded my printables from :
2. Elegance & Enchantment (this is no longer free, but was when I downloaded it)
4.  Elegance & Enchantment (Again, no longer free, but new freebies added each week)

If you search "Free Printables" on Pinterest, you will be lost for hours.  There are thousands of gorgeous freebies out there.


You could make one yourself with My Digital Studio - unfortunately I am having some trouble with mine (SU Support are helping me with it) so I used the freebies I already had in my stash.  

I added a tag I'd made previously with My Digital Studio (before I started having issues - I'm sure they'll be ironed out soon) tied with gold striped Baker's Twine.  

What do you think?

post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...